Star Dust Full Star Dust Full

Chaotic

It was strange, in that the melodic line was almost clashing between major and minor keys.

Its not something i'd listen to on a regular basis, more something that accompanies a certain storyline or theme.

When i listen to it, Its obvious there has been alot of effort put into this, and there are alot of impressive techniques used.

Definitely has potential for further use:)

cyrus3335 responds:

yea, it was my first long thingy. Im not as please with it as much as i should, but im gonna work on one that better

Relax and Chill Relax and Chill

Great!

Hey man, this piece of work is great, and I love it, it shows alot of talent and portential.

I'd love to work with you sometime, check out my submission (still being verified or I can send it to you).

I'm a sax player, and Love playing with trance, fast or slow.

But this is the kind of thing I could impro on forever, give it a really beautiful edge.

Msn - monkee12@hotmail.com
Email - monkeeG@gmail.com

9 (and a 5:D)

TBF responds:

Thanks for the positive feedback, its nice when people actually give decent reviews.

I listened to your submissions, they're pretty damn good, and can see how your style would fit into my music.

I approved you too btw, so you can upload more music.

Eastern Philosophy Eastern Philosophy

Fat >_<

Nice work man, tis beautiful, the bass is FAT, and the key is on the verge of being chaotic, clashing with the bass, which works perfectly!

nice, sounds kinda persian with the tremelo picking:P

BoneThugRebel responds:

thank you, yes the bass is PHAT by my design, im glad you can appreciate my work, thanks for the review bro!

Kray - Z Verse Kray - Z Verse

That was great!

shiit, nice man, Loved the melodic Riff.

I actually really liked it, and i'm only big on the "good" hip-hop, and this was full of the good stuff.

Your friends obviously no eminem, but sounds like he's got passion, the verse worked well to the beat:)

loved it man,

69AciddMc69 responds:

Thanks For Your Support :D

Return of sad melon (Extended) Return of sad melon (Extended)

Nice work

Great musicality there, got a nice an catchy riff:D

I enjoyed it, had a good pace.

keep up the good work

Chinese Not-A-Ninja Warrior Chinese Not-A-Ninja Warrior

Nice job man!

That was pretty damn good, is that you singing?

The voice is great for the style of the music, got a great contrast.

Just need to get the melody done on more professional sounding instruments eh? (the piano's great though!)

& I Liked the voice layering:)

keep up the good work:)

Bezo responds:

Yeah that's me singing. ;)

I wish I could afford more professional sounding instruments but at present I am dirt poor. :P

Take Your Penis Out of my Shoe Take Your Penis Out of my Shoe

Dude

Woah, that was FAT. Pretty good, the lack of clarity In the bass gives a really sweet style.

I liked that, sounds like it had a decent amount of effort put into it, nice work:)

XemOdude1X responds:

thanks man i appreciate it

Sonic - Twinkle Park (Remix) Sonic - Twinkle Park (Remix)

Fantastic Man

Loved it, You've got great style.

The Main Melody Riff was Perfect, only thing that made me realise it wasn't Professionally edited was the distortion. (still Great quality)

And I've had my problems with distortion too:P

Great job, Respect>_<