With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Really, really inspiring work. Thank you!

This is the first time I've logged in for about..... 12 months?

I had to write something though, I'm completely addicted to "Cold - With My Mind". Can't stop listening to it because of this animation.

Truly inspirational!

Injections are fun! Injections are fun!

:D Nice and Original

haha, that was pretty good, and kinda, sick and twisted:P
Loved the graphics and how along with the sound you pulled off the old school style.

good job:D

gotta love the weird and wacky on newgrounds

(2004) Death by Horoscope (2004) Death by Horoscope

Haha, I love your work

As always, stand out as my fav. author.
Never stop your endless flow of gold:P

This was great, I love your voice acting, always pulls the flash off smooth and is 80% of why its so damn funny:D

I'm really impressed once again, no doubt in your work.

9 (and your getting a 5 >_< )

woo for knox:P

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

It's not often that I hunt down my login to review

This game is better than most of the crap being sold today. Fantastic work. I hope this creation takes you places that bring you success and good fortune. Thanks for the play time sir.

3 Foxy Ladies - Dressup 3 Foxy Ladies - Dressup

Nothing Special

This isn't anything special dress up wise, especially as the girls are trashy and badly drawn.

Motivation to explore these kinda flashes comes from sexy women:P
None of that here>_<

but it looks like you put alot of effort into its creation, and you deserve credit for all its bits and pieces (including re-submitting an improved version)
So keep at it, because theres portential there yet.

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

FanFrickinTastic

Loved it man. No doubt.

great style for graphics, music, interactivity.

you've got talent, will be looking at your other stuff:)

oh yeah, I'm also puzzled about the *Weird Box* that says *Useless feed only*.

anybody got any idea what to do with it? *behind the panda in leaves*

Visual-Noize responds:

Thanks ^_^
Find the secret spot in the same screen as the machine, get the herring from there,
make it red, insert it into the machine and use the goggles on Bakashu after you finished
all the other puzzles ^_^

Star Dust Full Star Dust Full

Chaotic

It was strange, in that the melodic line was almost clashing between major and minor keys.

Its not something i'd listen to on a regular basis, more something that accompanies a certain storyline or theme.

When i listen to it, Its obvious there has been alot of effort put into this, and there are alot of impressive techniques used.

Definitely has potential for further use:)

cyrus3335 responds:

yea, it was my first long thingy. Im not as please with it as much as i should, but im gonna work on one that better

Relax and Chill Relax and Chill

Great!

Hey man, this piece of work is great, and I love it, it shows alot of talent and portential.

I'd love to work with you sometime, check out my submission (still being verified or I can send it to you).

I'm a sax player, and Love playing with trance, fast or slow.

But this is the kind of thing I could impro on forever, give it a really beautiful edge.

Msn - monkee12@hotmail.com
Email - monkeeG@gmail.com

9 (and a 5:D)

TBF responds:

Thanks for the positive feedback, its nice when people actually give decent reviews.

I listened to your submissions, they're pretty damn good, and can see how your style would fit into my music.

I approved you too btw, so you can upload more music.

Eastern Philosophy Eastern Philosophy

Fat &gt;_&lt;

Nice work man, tis beautiful, the bass is FAT, and the key is on the verge of being chaotic, clashing with the bass, which works perfectly!

nice, sounds kinda persian with the tremelo picking:P

BoneThugRebel responds:

thank you, yes the bass is PHAT by my design, im glad you can appreciate my work, thanks for the review bro!